Revival on Facebook
Education, Training & Employment
A vacancy has arisen at Burnside Blairbeth Church Of Scotland, South Lanarkshire. Details as follows:-
Facilities Coordinator – Local Mission
Burnside Blairbeth Church of Scotland, Rutherglen, South Lanarkshire.
As part of our mission to the community we are looking for someone to:
Facilitate the use of our buildings by both church and community groups as part of our mission and outreach
Be the first point of contact with users of our buildings on a day-to-day basis
Oversee and participate in the maintenance of our buildings
We foresee the major responsibilities of this job as:
- Meeting and welcoming all users of our buildings on a day-to-day basis
- Facilitating the use of our buildings by church and community groups as part of our mission and outreach
· Building and developing relationships with those using our buildings on a regular basis whether church or community based
· Liaising with the Property Team in connection with the maintenance of the buildings, including carrying out general minor repairs and maintenance work
- Supporting and cooperating with volunteers who have responsibilities for hall lets, health & safety and food hygiene
- Full driving licence
- PVG clearance
- IT competency – email and Word
You will work, as part of our team, along with volunteers from our congregation. Ideally you will be part of our worshipping congregation. Our desire is to see people come to faith in Jesus and to be disciples as part of our church community and the use of our buildings is a key element of furthering that desire.
This is a full time post. You will need to be flexible in relation to working hours. The post will principally involve daytime working on a Monday to Friday but will involve some evening and weekend work as well.
Rutherglen, South Lanarkshire.
c£16,500 - £20,000 but commensurate with experience.
This is a permanent post with a review at the end of 12 months.
Closing Date 31st July 2015